The AEM Electronics' Dyno-Shaft On-Vehicle Dynamometer is a true on-vehicle dynamometer system that measures Torque and RPM while you drive to deliver Horsepower numbers in real time while you drive. It is a real dyno for your car that measures Horsepower, Torque and RPM as accurately as the most respected dynamometers, with the advantage of being able to gather this data in real-world conditions.
AEM DYNO-SHAFT PRO FEATURES:
• Measures Torque and RPM at the driveline to deliver real Horsepower and Torque numbers
• Does not skew readings like accelerometer-based units. Real data. No assumptions!
• Eliminates guesswork when troubleshooting or making changes at the track
• Laboratory-grade strain gauge requires no slip rings or batteries and is maintenance free
• Create dyno charts which can be saved, printed, or shared electronically (requires AQ-1 Data Logger)
• Pro slip yoke is CNC machined from Chrome Moly to ensure balance and concentricity
• Pro slip yoke is heat treated to ensure optimum tensile strength
• Pro slip yoke is case hardened for applications with roller bearing extension housings
• Pro slip yoke undergoes a Laboratory-Grade calibration process
• Can be used with the AEM AQ-1 data logger, AEM Series 2 EMS, and some third party CAN-enabled engine management systems, data loggers and displays.
Motovicity Distribution is your wholesale-only distributor of choice for AEM Electronics. Call your Sales Rep for more information and stock up TODAY!
Don't have an Account? Click HERE to sign-up!
Available from Motovicity Distribution