Titanium Exhaust Wrap with LR Technology
PN:010128 - 1" wide x 15' roll
PN:010126 - 1" wide x 50' roll
PN:010127 - 2" wide x 50' roll
PN:010129 - 2" wide x 15' roll
PN:010130 - 2" wide x 100' roll
PN:010131 - 2" wide x 25' roll
PN:010132 - 2" wide x 35' roll
PN:010133 - 1" wide x 100' roll (Currently on order)
Call your Sales Rep for pricing!
Titanium exhaust wrap, with LR Technology, is made from pulverized lava rock and stranded into a fiber material and woven into a proprietary weave. Titanium wrap is engineered to be stronger than most wraps and more durable for improved thermal performance and reliability.
Features and benefits:
- Withstands 1800˚F direct/2500˚F intermittent heat
- Promotes increased flow for improved performance
- Reduces temperature & vibration breakdown
- Extremely pliable for a tight and secure wrap
- DEI HT Silicone Coating not required
- Pre-wetting roll not necessary for wrapping
- Hi-tech carbon fiber look
- High resistance to abrasions, oil spills, temperatures and vibration breakdown
NOTE: Design Engineering HT Silicone Coating spray is NOT recommended for DEI Titanium wrap.
Motovicity Distribution is the North American distributor of choice for DEI products. Call your Sales Rep for more information and stock up TODAY!
Don't have an Account? Click HERE to sign-up!
Available from Motovicity Distribution