HKS VAC - Scion FR-S/Subaru BRZ
Retail Price:Coming Soon
Motovicity Price:Coming Soon
HKS released a NEW Velocity Advanced Computer, 'VAC', TypeCFT for the Scion FR-S and Subaru BRZ.
● VAC Type CFT is a device for Toyota 86 and Subaru BRZ to eliminate the vehicle's factory speed limiter.
● VAC is equipped with the optional speed signal output function.
● Actual speed can be indicated even it is beyond the speed limit.
Note) OB-LINK (Carscope) shows the speed clipped by the VAC.
● Speed Limiter Cancellation Function
● Optional Speed Signal Output Function
● As it is an add-on device, even if data of stock ECU is reflashed, the VAC Type CFT functions without any problem.
● A "coupler-on" harness is included so no modification of the stock ECU harness is required.
● Speed can be indicated up to 350km/h when connecting to Circuit Attack Counter, Turbo Timer, or CAMP2. (Car speed pulse "4")
● Connect to the ECU harness using the provided "coupler-on" harness.
(ECU is located in upper left side of a passenger compartment's front-seat foot area.)
● Installation may take approximately 20 minutes.
Motovicity Distribution is the North American distributor of choice for HKS products. Call your Sales Rep for more information and stock up TODAY!
Don't have an Account? Click HERE to sign-up!
Available from Motovicity Distribution