AEM Electronics Wideband Failsafe Gauge
Motovicity Price: Call your Sales Rep
The Wideband FAILSAFE Gauge provides the ability to accurately tune AFR, while actively protecting your engine by constantly monitoring AFR curves and activating a user-defined failsafe strategy if it runs lean.
The Wideband FAILSAFE Gauge is a Universal Exhaust Gas Oxygen (UEGO—“you-way-go”) controller with an internal boost sensor, an internal data logger and a full color Organic Light Emitting Diode (OLED) display. It includes technology to activate a failsafe strategy in the event AFR falls outside of a user-defined operating window. If the AFR falls outside of the set operating window, the Wideband FAILSAFE Gauge triggers a user defined output function that can save an engine from catastrophic damage.
WIDEBAND FAILSAFE GAUGE TECHNICAL FEATURES:
- Displays both boost or vacuum and AFR or Lambda simultaneously on the same gauge
- No free air calibration required – ever
- Internal boost sensor
- Bosch Wideband UEGO sensor and weld-in bung included
- On-Board 3+ hour Datalogging capability at 20hz per parameter
- Full color Organic Light Emitting Diode (OLED) Display in center, user selectable feature (boost/vacuum or AFR)
- 24 three-color sweeping LEDs, user selectable feature (boost/vacuum or AFR)
- Intuitive set up software
- Interchangeable faceplates and bezels (see options, above)
- Data analysis using AEMdata software
Motovicity is the distributor of choice for AEM Electrionics products. Call your Sales Rep and stock up TODAY!
Don't have an Account? Click HERE to sign-up!
Available from Motovicity Distribution