Part #: GST04-1USS2 (SW20L/SW21L)
Tein has released a version of their popular Street Basis coilover/dampers for the 1990-99 Toyota MR2.
Priced competitively at $900.00 MSRP, the new Tein coilovers were developed to provide a sporty ride feeling and aggressive stance. The shortened shell case design provides optimum damper stroke at lower than standard vehicle ride height.
Vehicle ride height is adjustable via the ZT coated threaded sleeve. Updated internal components and external coatings increase durability and product life. Street Basis dampers are great for daily driving and spirited driving for all types of drivers.
Made in Japan under strict quality control standards and developed by highly trained suspension engineers.
Basic Tein Street Basis Features:
- Steel Construction
- Twin Tube internal construction
- Larger piston diameter for strut type front and rear (22mm)
- Ride Height adjustable via spring seat
- Powder coated damper body
- Non-welded ZT coated Adjustment Tube
- Full-Length Dust Boots
- 1-piece Aluminum Spring Seat with Delrin Thrust Washer
- Available for Overhaul
- 1-year Manufacturer Warranty
Contents of Damper Kit:
- Shock Absorber × 4 Bump Rubber × 4
- Main Spring × 4* Hook Spanner × 2
- *Some applications include helper springs Dust Cover × 4**
- Seat Lock × 4 **Some kits will retain use of OEM Dust Covers
- Spring Seats × 4 Instruction Manual × 1
- Delrin Thrust Washer × 4 Stickers***
***(Note that Stickers do not come included for all JDM part numbers and for certain applications)
Call your ASE-Certified MotoRep today at 888.SPEED.16 for more information and to order Tein products for your customers.
Don’t have an account? Click HERE to sign-up!